Iraq is an untapped market with huge and outstanding potential. It offers opportunities for multinational companies not present in other MENA markets.
Rebuild Iraq will offer exciting exhibition opportunities, providing a unique occasion to showcase your services for Iraq’s reconstruction efforts directly to the decision-makers that matter. Exhibit at Rebuild Iraq and be part of the official Ministerial opening, led by the Prime Minister’s Office, National Investment Commission, and other leading government ministries.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Roads, Highways and Transportation
- Construction Plant and Machinery
- Environmental Services and Renewable Energy
- Power Projects and IPPs
- Smart Building Technologies
- Heavy Industry: Steel, Metals and Mining
- Banks and Financial Services
- Hotel and Tourism Development Operators
- Airports and Ports
- Building Materials
- Security and Risk Management
- Water Technology and Water Infrastructure
- Donor Agencies and Investment Commissions
Exhibiting at Rebuild Iraq is hassle-free as all logistical details are taken care of including design, printing, and set-up of stands.
Stands are available in standard 3X2 metre shell-scheme and include rear and sidewalls. Your company name on the stand, chairs, table, lighting, wastebasket and electrical connection are all provided. Alternatively, bespoke and fully customisable stands can be built according to specification and need.