Day 1 – Sunday 27th June 2021
See the Current Agenda below and check back for regular updates!Download Agenda
- Developing Iraq’s infrastructure requirements: electricity, roads, transportation, and highways.
- Bridging the divide: how can Iraq’s resources bring a better life for the Iraqi people?
- Diversifying Iraq’s revenue sources: unlocking Iraq’s hydrocarbon value chain.
- How can the international community support Iraq’s reconstruction efforts?
- Iraq Infrastructure Development Plan: outlining priority sectors for development.
- Recovery, reconstruction and the role of the NIC in rebuilding Iraq
- Key projects sought by investment commissions in Iraq’s governorates and municipalities.
- Regulatory and systematic frameworks for Public Private Partnerships (PPPs): what works for Iraq?
- The international community’s role in supporting Iraq’s Reconstruction Effort
- New projects for partnership with the international community
- Promoting effective governance; security sector reform and economic reform
- Stabilization of the security situation and the economic reconstruction
Day 2 – Monday 28th June 2021
- Unlocking Iraq’s full energy potential: building a modern operation for the prosperity of the country
- Capitalizing on Iraq’s Natural Gas. Highlighting the importance of gas-fired power stations
- Developing Iraq mid and downstream capabilities: gas processing, refining and petrochemicals
- Roadmap for Iraq Renewable Energy: solar, geothermal, wind and water
- Financing the reconstruction of Iraq: the role of government, domestic institutions, and international lenders
- Encouraging foreign investor appetite for Iraq infrastructure redevelopment
- Boosting microfinance lending in Iraq. Spurring private sector growth
- How should Iraq move forward with a national infrastructure financing programme?
- Key policies from the Ministry of Construction and Housing.
- Iraq’s infrastructure development plans, and priority sectors for development.
- Strategic projects delivering Iraq’s housing, transport and water needs.
- Updates on affordable housing and low-cost urban development.
- Commercial opportunities in wastewater, sanitation, and treatment facilities.
- Investment opportunities from the Iraqi Ministry of Health and Environment.
- Commercial opportunities in hospitals, healthcare, and rehabilitation facilities.
- Privatisation of state-owned facilities: attracting international service providers.
- Attracting international expertise into healthcare in Iraq.